Experience a world
of new ideas and technology
New Career Opportunity
Director, Global Cybersecurity Operations
Corning Incorporated is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 165 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in glass science, ceramic science, and optical physics to develop products and processes that have transformed industries and enhanced people’s lives.
The global Information Technology (IT) function is leading efforts to align IT and Business Strategy, leverage IT investments, and optimize end-to-end business processes and associated information integration technologies. Through these efforts, IT helps to improve the competitive position of Corning's businesses through IT enabled processes. IT also delivers Information Technology applications, infrastructure, and project services in a cost efficient manner to Corning worldwide.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related degree program.
Required Years and Area of Experience:
- Minimum of 12+ years of cyber incident management experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of management experience
- Possess strong analytical skills and advanced experience in cyber incident response
Desired Experience / Qualifications / Skills:
- Familiarity with organizational change and deployment processes in large IT organizations
- Good communication, analytical and planning skills to handle the implementation of information security controls and data classification practices
- Demonstrable ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with strong influencing skills to work with various service owners
We’re looking for a hardworking, creative individual who are dedicated to the following topic areas:
- A Strong Intelligence driven global defense approach;
- Understand and lead a multi-cloud monitoring and incident response strategy;
- A dedicated passion for cyber incident management;
- A strong desire to learn and willingness to share knowledge;
- The ability to handle time, prioritize tasks and work under tight priority timelines;
- Work independently with little supervision but integrate well into teams.
- Be able to suggest creative but practical solutions to complex technical problems.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Provide management and oversight to the incident response, forensics, and security operations analyst teams.
- Responding to security incidents targeting company assets.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities in a large corporate environment as well as experienced comprehension of malware, emerging threats, threat actors and threat landscape.
- Lead cyber security incident response efforts.
SCOPE OF POSITION