New career opportunity | test engineer for product development
- Manage migration activity of SKU from old ERP to SAP after data preparation phase.
-Coordinate and track efforts on projects to cleanse and enrich part number material related master-data on current used ERP as they prepare for transition to SAP. Most significant will be the North American efforts.
- Establish a network of contacts for local processes and connect the data clean-up experts with future process SAP experts. SAP experts exist in the Aftermarket Division from prior migrations, so subject matter expertise exists, however the AA-AS Business
- Intensive interaction with regional product and solution managers to review and cross check data points.
- Familiarity and use of Project Management tools and timelines is necessary to properly capture project status for upper management.
Prefer knowledge of SAP migration and experience in automotive industry.
4 yrs. of project management experience required; including at least two, one-year programs completed.
Prefer experience with Microsoft Project or similar scheduling software.
- Serve as primary contact for material master-data SAP related projects and provide verbal and PowerPoint status updates to North American and World Steering Committees, as well as to Divisional Master-data team for Automotive Aftermarket (AA).
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, and is divided into the four business sectors of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group’s products and services are designed to improve the quality of life by providing solutions which are both innovative and beneficial. In addition to the Bosch brand, the Bosch Group offers other brands that are tailored to individual customer requirements. Which special brands of the Bosch Group can also enhance your daily life can be seen from the following overview.
It is the policy of Bosch to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Bosch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Prefer PMP certification.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
What does this job do?