Career Opportunities as
Home Based, West, USA
Your Key Accountabilities:
Clinical Research Associate II
- Perform all clinical monitoring/site management activities for assigned projects in accordance with PAREXEL's standard operating procedures.
- Act as PAREXEL's direct contact with assigned clinical sites, and use judgment to assess and ensure overall integrity study implementation, as well as adherence to study protocol.
- Conduct qualification visits (QV), site initiation visits (SIV) and monitoring visits (MV) at assigned clinical sites.
- Function as a mentor and role model for other CRA team members.
Ready for your PAREXEL journey?
Recruiter Name - Recruiter Position
- Minimum 2 years of monitoring experience in clinical research
- Educated to degree level (Biological Science, Pharmacy or other health related discipline
- Strong working knowledge of EDC systems and IVRS
- Experience of CTMS preferred
- Competent in written and oral English and local language