New career opportunity |
Exploring, analyzing and simulating advanced, innovative lidar system concepts and architectures
Leading the definition of the automotive lidar technical roadmap and function partitioning, in close collaboration with Product Line Development teams, Partners, System/Applications Engineering, Strategic Marketing and Lead Customers
Evaluating competitive and potential partnership lidar IP
Deriving key specifications for all function blocks
ADI's Automotive Safety unit is seeking a systems architect to lead the innovation and definition of an automotive lidar product portfolio. Possessing advanced and practical knowledge of solid-state automotive lidar system concepts and architecture, you will work across ADI's technology teams and with lead customers to develop and validate concepts.
Automotive LIDAR Systems Architect
BS/MS or Dipl.-Ing/Dr.-Ing in Electrical Engineering or Physics (optics), or equivalent education/experience combination, and at least 5-10 or more years of experience in:
- Pulsed laser systems for automotive safety/autonomous driving applications
- Solid-state scanning laser systems
- Optical beam steering systems, including phased array transmission
- 1550nm laser and detector technology for automotive applications
- Lidar system designer or lidar system architect at or for a leading Automotive Tier1 (e.g. Continental, Valeo, Bosch, Autoliv, Delphi, Infineon)
We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES WILL INCLUDE: