New Career Opportunity | Measurements & Controls Leader # 34705
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- 5+ years electrical/controls experience as well as a track record of delivering resultsRockwell programming experience, specifically ControlLogix, integration, and implementation.
- Strong fundamental understanding of electrical design practices, machine/motion control systems, electro-mechanical systems, programming, and system integration.
- demonstrated skills in control systems design, programming, systems integration, and closed-loop control systems.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Works well with other disciplines (IT, process, mechanical engineering).
- Strong Leadership Background and desire to grow in technical leadership.
Corning Environmental Technologies has developed creative, highly effective emission control solutions for mobile and stationary sources around the world. Our invention of high-performance, cost-effective ceramic substrates used in catalytic converters in the early 1970s, has now become the industry standard for more than 95% of today’s catalytic catalytic-converter equipped vehicles. Today, we hold more than 200 patents on emission-control products and processes used in gasoline, diesel and alternative-fuel vehicles, as well as stationary applications.
- Support troubleshooting, updating and enhancing existing plant electrical/control systems. Maintain and execute the Automation, Measurement and Controls strategy in the plant.
- Provide direction, prioritization, and coaching to M&C team. Track M&C objectives that directly link to plant objectives.
- Lead and champion control system safety for the group.
- Effectively working across various functional groups daily to accomplish goalsProvide support as required with motion control systems, robotics systems and inspections systems understand and implement both hardware and software components for controls systems.
- Responding to second-level support requests for plant manufacturing equipment issues and manage to closure accordingly.
- Lead projects for improvements to existing systems and/or the introduction of new plant-specific controls equipment.