New Career Opportunity | Senior Analyst, Transfer Pricing
Corning Incorporated is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 165 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in glass science, ceramic science, and optical physics to develop products and processes that have transformed industries and enhanced people’s lives.
Does this look like the job for you? Apply now and let's talk about how Corning could be the right fit!
Join Corning Talent Connect. Stay up to date with Corning & be part of a growing network of professionals like you.
The transfer pricing team, part of Corning’s overall tax department, deals with the establishment, implementation, monitoring, and documentation of pricing for intercompany transactions. The senior analyst will support tax strategy and planning, financial monitoring and reporting, regulatory compliance, and controversy management. The candidate will report to the transfer pricing team managers, and will work with both headquarters and regional tax teams. The senior analyst will also provide support to finance officers of Corning’s business units, internal staff groups and other customers, as well as work with external advisors (as required by scope of specific projects), to support and promote the implementation of a cross-functional transfer pricing operating model that facilitates business operations, optimizes tax efficiency, and adequately mitigates tax risk.
- 3-5 years of experience in a quantitative field (e.g., finance, accounting, economics, statistics), with transfer pricing experience preferred
- Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, JD, Masters) preferred
- Demonstrated ability of collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data and reporting results and recommendations in a succinct and effective manner
- Excel modeling skills
- Excellent written English communication skills
The global Finance Function acts as a proactive business partner, advising and making recommendations based upon financial projections and historical performance. Finance also provides financial expertise company-wide, and ensures accurate and efficient transaction processing.
Experience a world of new ideas and technology
- Solid project management skills and ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple projects
- A global thinker, interested in keeping abreast of changes in foreign tax rules and market conditions, and able to navigate the cross-cultural and cross-functional currents inherent in a multinational enterprise
- Ability to work collaboratively with other corporate functions in the implementation of business expansion plans and projects